Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An Apology

I must offer up an apology: in my introductory post, I announced that my first article would be an analysis of the Traditional Format. Now, in my mind this worked very well, but became much more complicated as I began writing it; It became far too long, far too arduous, and far too in-depth for the purposes that this blog is meant to serve. It became, in short, the beginning of my treatise.

I have therefore decided to do only Deck articles and tech card articles, which will help me to gather my thoughts as was originally planned. Again, my apologies.

In the next couple of days I will post my first article, which will be (definitely this time) a Deck analysis of my Deck from last format, Diamond Dude Turbo. While one may argue that it is not current enough, I believe it will act as a perfect first article for others to read, and will allow me to document one of the tier one Decks from Traditional Format.

No comments:

Post a Comment